Please take a moment to read through the following information carefully.
Information We Collect
- When you visit TheLasVegasReport.com, we may collect both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. The types of information we collect include:
1.1 Personally Identifiable Information:
- Your name
- Contact information, such as email address and phone number
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location
- Payment information (only if you make a purchase or booking through our website)
- Any other information you provide voluntarily through forms or interactions on our website
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
1.2 Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referral source
- IP address
- Length of visit
- Pages viewed
If you do choose to submit personally identifiable information either via the Website, or when contacting us, we will adhere to the following principles:
We will only collect personally identifiable information by means that are lawful and fair in your jurisdiction and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned, and if applicable, a guardian. Before or at the time of collecting personally identifiable information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
We will collect and use personally identifiable information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other incidental purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personally identifiable information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personally identifiable information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will only retain personally identifiable information for as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personally identifiable information is protected and maintained.
Use of Information
- We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
2.1 To Provide Services: We use your personal information to process bookings, reservations, and other travel-related services you request through our website.
2.2 Communication: We may use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, provide customer support, and send you important updates or notifications related to our services.
2.3 Marketing and Promotions: With your consent, we may use your information to send you promotional materials, special offers, and newsletters. You have the right to opt-out of receiving such communications at any time.
2.4 Analytics and Improvements: We may analyze non-personally identifiable information to improve our website’s performance, functionality, and user experience.
2.5 Legal Compliance: We may use and disclose your information as required by applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or government requests.
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration. However, no method of transmission or storage over the internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
- TheLasVegasReport.com may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the content or practices of these websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- TheLasVegasReport.com is not directed to individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete it.
- You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, update, or delete your information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided below.
Policy Last Updated: October 27, 2023
Advertising Privacy Statement
This Site is affiliated with Monumetric (dba for The Blogger Network, LLC) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Monumetric will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Monumetric’s data usage, click here: Publisher Advertising Privacy